- Transforming Sulphur by Christophe Le Mouel
- About the Artists and Special Thanks by Nancy Mozur
- A Rememberance of Dianne Cordic by Gilda Frantz and Margaret Johnson
- A Fond Farewell to Margaret Ryan by Various
- The Muse of Elijah by Naomi Ruth Lowinsky
- Hope in Turbulent Times: The Longing for Rebirth in an American Cultural Complex by Kaitryn Wertz
- Finding Your Inner Gun: A Jungian Perspective on Mass Shootings and American Gun Culture by Randi Gross Nathenson
- I Am Not Carrying a Concealed Weapon: Reaffirming the Phallus as a Symbol of Life Rather than a Symbol of Sexual Assault, Rape, and Death by Jim Kline
- On the Racist Nature of the Psyche by Brockton D. Hill
- Healing the Cultural Divides: A Jungian Approach by Jessie Thompson and Clifford Mayes
- Loss, Grief and Encountering the Numinous by Walter H. King
- Raven by Doyle Hollister
- Tears of Ludwig by Robert Henderson
- My Country ‘Tis of Thee by Carol Ann Garrett
- Lost Voices by Merle Molofsky
- The Cave of Self by Merle Molofsky
- “Turning Ghosts Into Ancestors” by Merle Molofsky
- Dark Religion: Fundamentalism from the Perspective of Jungian Psychology. (2018). By Vladislav Solc and George J. Didier.
Reviewed by Gerald A. Weiner
- The Archetypal Pan in America: Hypermasculinity and Terror. (2018). By Sukey Fontelieu.
Reviewed by Janis Jennings
- The Lighthouse. (2019). Written for the Screen by Robert and Max Eggers.
Reviewed by Dennis Patrick Slattery