Trade Winds, East and West by Margaret P. Johnson
- Jungian Analysis: An Elder’s Perspective by Joseph Henderson
- The Fire of India by Naomi Lowinsky
- Jung’s Encounter with the East by Martin Klaff
- Evolution of Jung’s Archetypal Reality by Robin Robertson
- Uncle Toros by Mooshegh Galshoyan
- The Origins of Our Gods and Monsters by R. Thomas Watson
- August by Alexandra Grilikhes
- The Snail’s Glass Path of Individuation by James Hall
- To Grow This by Richard Messer
- Tishku Glimpsed in April by Marjorie Power
- The Goddess Tishku, After Dining with Termites by Marjorie Power
- Ingenuous by Darlene Lasher
- Blood Can Drip from the Moon by Richard Messer
- Jesus Takes a Lover by Sidney Creaghan
- Fire Behind the Door by Sidney Creaghan
- Dreampoem by Alicia Bayer
- Antoinette Constable
- Trickster Makes the World: Mischief, Myth, and Art. Written by Lewis Hyde.
Reviewed by Claude Barbre
- The Light Inside the Dar. By John Tarrant.
Reviewed by Michele Papen-Daniel
- The Psyche and Antiquity, Volumes I and II. Written by Edward F. Edinger.
Reviewed by Donald Sloggy
- A Psychological Interpretation of Ruth. Written by Nomi Kluger-Nash.
Reviewed by Paula Smith-Marder
- Magnolia. Written and directed by Paul Thomas Anderson.
Reviewed by Jyce King Heyraud