Teaching Stories by Robin Robertson
About the Artist: Nancy Romero by Nancy Forbes
- Embodied Imagination: Robert Bosnak, at 57 by Rev. Dr. Robert S. Henderson
- The White-Jung Friendship: The Untold Story by Joseph W. Rutte
- My Home Is Over Jordan by Naomi Ruth Lowinsky
- Jungian Studies Graduate Program by James Hollis
- Seven Paths of the Hero in Lord of the Rings: The Path of Transcendence by Robin Robertson
- The Circle Harp by Donna Glee Williams
- Come and Get It by Donna Glee Williams
- Agates by Phyllis Stowell
- Ring of Cowry Shells by Phyllis Stowell
- Shooting Star: A Letter to Janet by Marilyn Steele
- Las Golondrinas by Julie Chase-Daniel
- The End of the Day by Julie Chase-Daniel
- Publish and Perish: Are Newspapers History? The New York Times: The Complete Front Pages: 1851-2008. (2008). Introduction by Bill Keller.
Reviewed by Miles Beller
- Ultradian Rhythms from Molecule to Mind: A New Vision of Life. (2008). Edited by David Lloyd & Ernest Rossi.
Reviewed by Richard Hill
- A Life Decoded: My Genome, My Life. (2008). Written by J. Craig Venter.
Reviewed by Ernest Rossi & Katherine Rossi
- Everlasting Moments. (2009). Written by Niklas Radstrom. Story by Jan Troell. Directed by Jan Troell.
Reviewed by Joyce King aHeyraud