Thoughts on the Eve of the Millennium by Gilda Frantz
- C.G. Jung After Ten Years by Gerhard Alder
- Reflections of a Second-Generation Jungian Analyst on the Eve of the Third Millennium by June Singer
- Some Comments on the Future of Analytical Psychology by Murray Stein
- To Go or Not to Go. . .To Kharga by Margaret Johnson
- In Memoriam by Gilda Frantz
- First Face Hatred by Jo Anne Geron
- Dear, Dear Dog by Malvina Rosat McNeill
- The Feminine Origins of Justice and Law by George Johnson
- A Price Above Rubies: Patriarchy and the Feminine G. Marvin Spiegelman
- The Numinosum and the Brain: The Weaving Thread of Consciousness by Ernest Lawrence Rossi
- Jung’s Reflections on Self-Healing by Lawrence Jaffe
- Woman’s Changing Image of Self by James Kirsch
- Dawn by Taylor Graham
- A History of My Animus Dreaming, Waking by Nan Hunt
- What We Look for In Poetry by Naomi Ruth Lowinsky
- Gold Dust by Carmela Ruby
- Masterpiece by Dianna Henning
- Knowledge by Dianna Henning
- The Juniper Tree by Diane Fahey
- Mother Holle Diane Fahey
- Bones Traveling by Taylor Graham
- The Cat: A Tale of Feminine Redemption. (1999). Written by Marie-Lousie von Franz.
Reviewed by Ann Walker
- Psychology and Religion at the Millennium and Beyond. (1998). Edited by J. Marvin Spiegelman.
Reviewed by Michael Gellert
- The Sacred Heritage: The Influence of Shamanism on Analytical Psychology. (1997) Edited by Donald F. Sandner and Steven H. Wong.
Reviewed by Cynthia A. O’Connell
- The Mystery of Human Relationship: Alchemy and the Transformation of the Self. (1998). Written by Nathan Schwartz-Salant.
Reviewed by J. Marvin Spiegelman
- Esperanza: Poems for Orpheus. (1998). Written by Holly Prado.
Reviewed by Naomi Ruth Lowinsky
- American Beauty. Directed by Sam Mendes.
Reviewed by Joyce King Heyraud