Treasure by Gilda Frantz
About the Artist: Bruce Cohen by Nancy Mozur
- Unlocking the Secrets of the Wounded Psyche: Interview with Donald Kalsched by Daniela Sieff
- Trending Hestia’s Flame: Circumambulating the Sacred Feminine by Janis Jennings
- The Holy Dog: Rite and Legend of a Pagan Cult in the Middle Ages–a Psychological Approach by Regine Schweizer-Vuellers
- An Archetypal Symbol of Water in the Amazon by Lucy Penna
- Hitchcock’s Strangers on a Train and Leconte’s Man on a Train: Denying and Befriending the Shadow by James Palmer
- Understanding Om (Aum), Turiya, and the Three States of Consciousness in the Mandukya Upanisad by Kyle Lee Williams
- Seven Paths of the Hero in Lord of the Rings: The Path of the King by Robin Robertson
- For Noeljeanne by James Hall
- In Seville by Julie Chase-Daniel
- Photograph–Tsunami 2006 by Julie Chase-Daniel
- To Live on a Fault Line by Darlene Lasher
- One Way of Growing Older by Darlene Lasher
- A Face to Sadden God by Robert Sward
- Green Balloons by Stewart Forsheim
- Encounter by Stewart Florsheim
- Learning by Fire by Nellie Hill
- Lauds by Jane Downs
- Homecoming 2006
- The Jung-White Letters. (2007). Edited by Ann Conrad Lammers and Adrian Cunnignaham, Philemon Series. New York: Routledge.
Reviewed by J. Marvin Spiegelman
- The Fountain of the Love of Wisdom. (2006). Edited by Emmanuel Kennedy-Zypolitas. Brooklyn NY: Chiron.
Reviewed by Dan Rothstein
- Joseph Cornell: Navigating the Imagination. (2007). Written by Lynda Roscoe Hartigan. New Haven, CT: Yale University Press.
Joseph Cornell’s Dreams. (2007). Edited and with and Introduction by Catherine Corman. Cambridge, MA: Exact Change.
Reviewed by Miles Beller
- Jung Uncorked, Book One & Book Two. (2008). Written by Daryl Sharp. Toronto: Inner City Books.
Reviewed by Robin Robertson
- The Visitor. (2008). Written and Directed by Tom McCarthy
Reviewed by Joyce King Heyraud