About the Artist: Bianca Daalder by Nancy Mozur
Redemption by Gilda Frantz
The Woman in White by the Side of the Freeway by Miles Beller
Remembering Joseph Henderson
- Citizen at the Edge: Czeslaw Milosz and the Poetry of Redemption by Naomi Ruth Lowinsky
- Ubuntu and the Individuation Process: Toward a Multicultural Analytical Psychology by Roger Brooke
- Queen Persona and the Gay Gaze in Brokeback Mountain: Story and Film by Clifton Snider
- Individuation in the Light of Chinese Philosophy by John Beebe
- Climbing the Alchemical Mountain by Betsy Perluss
- Instinct as Guide: Animals in Women’s Dreams by Barbara Platek
- Seven Paths of the Hero in Lord of the Rings: The Path of the Wizard by Robin Robertson
- Barroom Notes by Robert Lawrence Antus
- Spring by Jane Downs
- Parallax by Jane Downs
- The Minotaur by Jane Downs
- For Noeljeanne by James Hall
- Thanking a Goddess by Margaret O. Ryan
- Nicomedes, Bone-Gatherer by Dennis Patrick Slattery
- Odysseus in Barstow by Ioanna Warwick
- Running to the Blue God by Kyle Lee Williams
- Light At The Getty Museum Los Angeles, April 26, 2002 by Jan Wesley
- Thou Art That: Transforming Religious Metaphor. (2001). Written by Joseph Campbell. Novato, CA: New World Library.
Reviewed by Dennis Patrick Slattery
- These Mirrors Prove It. (2004). Written by Holly Prado. Los Angeles, CA: Cahuenga Press.
Reviewed by Naomi Ruth Lowinsky
- Brothers and Sisters. (2007). Written by Lara Newton. New Orleans, LA: Spring.
Reviewed by Jeffrey A. Raff
- A Limbo of Shards. (2007). Written by Dennis Slattery. Lincoln, NE: iUniverse.
Reviewed by Tess Castleman
- Potency: Masculine Aggression as a Path to the Soul. (2006). Written by Eugene Monick. Toronto: Inner City Books.
Reviewed by Richard Messer
- Biology of Freedom: Neural Plasticity, Experience, and the Unconscious. (2007). Written by Francois Ansermet & Pierre Magistretti. New York: Other Press LLC.
Reviewed by Ernest Lawrence Rossi
- There Will Be Blood. (2007). Written and directed by Paul Thomas Anderson.
Reviewed by Joyce King Heyraud
- The Fountain. (2006). Written and directed by Darren Arnofsky.
Reviewed by Bernice Hill