About the Artist: Marlene Frantz by Nancy Mozur
- Kali, Individuation, and the Primordial Unconsciousness by Ronald T. Curran
- Where is Home? by Julia M. Jewett
- Beloved of the Beloved: When the Male Muse Appears by Naomi Ruth Lowinsky
- Desert Dreaming: Tracking Psyche through the Landscape by Betsy Perluss
- Listen to the Dreams: Interview with Russell Arthur Lockhart at 65 by Robert S. Henderson
- Childhood Dreams and Experiences: Intimations of the Future by Kate Marcus
- The Psychic Activity of Dreaming by Joseph L. Henderson
- Convergent Patterns in Yeats and Jung by James R. Hollis
- Art in Jungian Analysis by Albert Kreinheder
- Notes for Mother’s Day by James Hall
- The Holiness Cup by Dianna Henning
- Essentials by Darlene Lasher
- Mexican Stage by Darlene Lasher
- Sleeping in Trees by Sidney McCallum Creaghan
- How to Approach Monsters by Sidney McCallum Creaghan
- Nocturne by Dennis Saleh
- Lot’s Wife by Ioanna Warwick
- The Twenty-Second Name by Ioanna Warwick
- The Cultural Complex: Contemporary Jungian Perspectives on Psyche and Society. Written by Thomas Singer and Samuel L. Kimbles.
Reviewed by Michael Gellert
- Bio Hazards: The Art and Ashes of Biographical Writing.
Reviewed by Miles Beller
- Pathways to Bliss: Mythology and Personal Transformation. Written by Joseph Campbell.
Reviewed by Dennis Patrick Slattery
- Threads, Knots, Tapestries: How a Tribal Connection Is Revealed through Dreams and Synchronicities. Written by Tess Castleman.
Reviewed by J. Marvin Spiegelman
- The Archetype of Renewal: Psychological Reflections on the Aging, Death and Rebirth of the King. Written by D. Stephenson Bond.
Reviewed by Deborah Wesley
- The Holy Longing: The Hidden Power of Spiritual Yearning. Written by Connie Zweig.
Reviewed by J. Gordon Nelson
Reviewed by Joyce King Heyraud