About the Artist by Nancy Mozur
The Mystery of Synchronicity by Margaret P. Johnson
Letter to the Editor by Marika Henriques
- Umbelini: The Voice of the Unconscious by Penny Norris
- A Unitary World: The Place of the Brain in Jung’s Psychoid Reality by Robin Robertson
- The Bacchae of Euripides: A Very Modern Play by Julian David
- What the Centaur Said: Of Sacred Springs, Neolithic Caves, and the Mysteries of Thrace by Naomi Ruth Lowinsky
- The Certainty of Uncertainty by Terry Marks-Tarlow
- Two Souls within the Human Breast by Michael Gellert
Poetry and Fiction
- Up Rustler’s Gulch: A Winter Solstice of Offering by Monika Wikman
- Night Currents by Risa Kaparo
- Impossible Distances by Martin Williams
- Song of the Hair of the Loin of Women by Dennis Saleh
- Namesake by Ann Colburn
- Upon Opening My Father’s Violin Case by Shirley Windward
- Himself: At 75 by Jack Rice
- This Being of Midnight by Monika Wikman
- October Dream by Rosemary Okun
- Exequy of Sand by Risa Kaparo
- Dickering by Ann Colburn
- Oblation by Dennis Saleh
- Death is a Fat Man by Shirley Windward
- Jung and the Alchemical Imagination. Written by Jeffery Raff.
Reviewed by Mary Ellen O’Hare-Lavin
- Path to the Sou: Unifying Eastern and Western Wisdom. Written by Ashok Bedi.
Reviewed by James A. Hall
- The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep. Written by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche.
Reviewed by Marvin Spiegelman
- The Psyche on Stage: Individuation Motifs in Shakespeare and Sophocles. Written by Edward Edinger, edited by Sheila Dickman Zarrow.
Reviewed by Meg Wilbur
- Lying Awake. Written by Mark Salzman.
Reviewed by Sheila Dickman Zarrow
- Self Through Art and Science. Edited by Patton Howell and James Hall.
Reviewed by Robin Robertson
- The Hours.
Reviewed by Joyce King Heyraud
Reviewed by Michael P. Aanavi