About the Artist: Bari Kumar by Julie Romain
- To Jim, from Fiji by Margaret Phillips Johnson
- In Practice for That Moment by Katrina Hays
- Uira and His Quest for God Inacio da Cunha-Filho
- “My Spiritual Journey to Know and Find Myself”: An Interview with Manisha Roy by Rob Henderson
- An Exodus by Julie Louise Rothstein
- Always not there by Rip Rense
- Home by Rip Rense
- L-Mail by Susan Kennedy
- Nana’s Amazing Journey. (2014). Written by Gloria Avrech.
Reviewed by Gilda Frantz
- An Orphan’s Odyssey: Sacred Journeys to Renewal. (2015). Written by Rose-Emily Rothenberg.
Reviewed by Robin Robertson
- Archetypal Symbolism of Animals: Lectures Given at the C. G. Jung Institute Zurich, 1954-1958. (2006). Written by Barbara Hannah.
Reviewed by J. Marvin Spiegelman
- To the Wonder. (2012). Written and Directed by Terrence Malick.
Reviewed by Victoria C. Drake
- Calvary. (2014). Written and Directed by John Michael McDonagh.
Reviewed by Arlene Landau
- The Hard Problem. (2015). Written by Tom Stoppard. Directed by Nicholas Hytner.
Reviewed by Miles Beller