About the Artist: R. B. Kitaj by Nancy Mozur
Face Value by Miles Beller
In Memory of Jack Sanford
- Evolutionary Jungian Psychology by Bruce J. MacLennan
- “Window on Eternity” or The Secret of the Golden Flower: A Personal Amplification by Patricia Damery
- Softening the Heart: Gilda Frantz at Almost 80 by Robert S. Henderson
- The I Ching‘s Psychology of Heart and Jungian Analysis by Shen Heyong, Gao Lan, and Theo A. Cope
- Muddled Mild of Motherhood by Katherine M. Sanford
- The Cane Is Crying: Notes on Katrina by Constance E. Romero
- Cultural Complexes and the Transmission of Group Traumas in Ev eryday Life by Samuel Kimbles
- Anxiety and Creativity by Meredith Oenning-Hodgson
- Mike/Spring by Judith Capurso
- Stillness into Styorm by Ben Wilensky
- Momma in the Ground by Ben Wilensky
- The Plum Line by Kathryn Ugoretz
- Little Witch by Phyllis Stowell Travis
- Her Livingroom by Phyllis Stowell Travis
- When Fish Go Deep by S. R. Grosslight
- A Visit From the World to Come by Naomi Ruth Lowinsky
- The Irish Bull God: Image of Multiform and Integral Masculinity. (2004). Written by Sylvia Brinton Perera.
Reviewed by Richard E. Messer
- A Guide to the Books of James Hollis.
Reviewed by Robin Roberston
- Transparencies. (2003). Written by Carolyn Grassi.
Reviewed by Darlene Lasher
- The Use of Dreams in Couple Counseling. (2005). Written by Renee Nell.
Reviewed by Ann Walker
- Between Losing and Finding: The Life of an Analyst. (2004). Written by Fred Plaut.
Reviewed by Jeanine Roose
- Creative Envy: The Rescue of One of Civilization’s Major Forces. (2003). Written by Carlos Amadeus Botelho Byington.
Reviewed by Chie Lee
- A History of Violence.
Reviewed by Joyce King Heyraud