Alchemical Transformation by Robin Robertson
About the Artist: Larry Vigon by Nancy Mozur
- Goethe’s Faust and the Myth of Modern Man by Irene Gerber-Munch
- The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea: Faust as Jung’s Myth and Our Own by Naomi Ruth Lowinsky
- Excerpt from Goethe’s Faust: Notes for a Jungian Commentary by Edward P. Edinger
- Sir Isaac Newton, Alchemist by Craig Chalquist
- New Horizons for Jungian Scholars: The Work of the Philemon Foundation by Nicholas Lewin
- Seven Paths of the Hero in Lord of the Rings: The Path of Love by Robin Robertson
- Featured Poet: Richard E. Messer by Naomi Lowinsky
- Trying to Get Home by Richard E. Messer
- Subtle Body
- The Houses
- How We Are Lived
- A Tree in the Garden
- What I Wanted
- Dream Monologue
- Mud Creek
- My Father’s Search for Perfect Arrowheads
- The Principle of Individuation: Toward the Development of Human Consciousness. (2006). Written by Murray Stein.
Reviewed by J. Marvin Spiegelman
- The Way of the Small: Why Less is Truly More. (2008). Written by Michael Gellert, with a foreword by Thomas Moore.
Reviewed by J Gordon Nelson
- The Hidden Spirituality of Men: Ten Metaphors to Awaken the Sacred Masculine. (2008). Written by Matthew Fox.
Reviewed by Richard Messer
- Spirits and Scalpels: The Culturalbiology of Religious Healing in Brazil. (2008). Written by Sidney M. Greenfield.
Reviewed by Ernest Lawrence Rossi
- The Dark Knight. (2008). Written by Christopher and Jonathan Nolan. Directed by Christopher Nolan.
Reviewed by John Porterfield