Epochal Anniversaries: Jung and Aion by Gilda Frantz
About the Artist: Reflections on Fish-ing by Nancy Mozur
- Jung and Aion: Time, Vision, and a Wayfaring Man by Lance S. Owens
- The Story of Two Toes, Part II by Winifred J. Sharp
- Gifts of The Red Book by Ann Ulanov
- The Fable: “The Traveling Man and the Man Beneath the Tree” by Bob Coalson
- My Time with Mr. Bernard by William Alexy
- Red Book Poems by Leah Shelleda
- This Space Intentionally Left Blank by Miles Beller
- Dreams of the Quilt by Nellie Hill
- Evening at the Lake by Nellie Hill
- Often, a Voice by Phyllis Stowell
- Wind, Water, Wood by Phyllis Sotwell
- The Original of Laura (Dying is Fun). (2009). By Vladimir Nabkov. Edited by Dmitri Nabkov.
Reviewed by Miles Beller
- The Beauty Between Words. (2010). By Dennis Patrick Slattery and Chris Paris.
Reviewed by Brian Landis
- Appointment with the Wise Old Dog: Dream Images in a Time of Crisis. (1997). Paintings and commentary by David Blum.
Reviewed by Cindy Stanberry
- I Am Love. (2009). Directed by Luca Guadagnino.
Reviewed by Joyce King Heyraud