A Worldwide Epidemic of Fear and Trauma by Gilda Frantz
About the Artist: Laurie Lipton by Nancy Mozur
- Anima Mundi: The Epidemic of Collective Trauma by Eberhard Riedel
- Trauma, War, and Spiritual Transformation: A Mythological Perspective by Raina Manuel-Paris
- An Appearance of the Collective Unconscious in a Military Mental Health Clinic Thomas M. Christian
- Trauma-Worlds and the Wisdom of Marion Woodman Daniela F. Sieff
- C. G. Jung and Norman Cohn Explain Pizzagate: The Archetypal Dimension of a Conspiracy Theory by Jim Kline
- “Opening the Heart”: An Interview with Steve Parker by Robert Henderson
- The Healing of Nations by John A. O’Brien
- Jung and Phenomenology: Chiasm and Communion by Leland Guthrie
- In Praise of Anger by Ronald Schenk
- Alchemy as a Psychological Model by Robin Robertson
- My Mother’s Bed by Strawn Bovee
- Sonnet by Blake Bishton
- A Moment by Doyle Hollister
- The Kiss by Josie Kelly
- Ruby Throat by Josie Kelly
- Jacob and Esau: On the Collective Symbolism of the Brother Motif. (2015).
By Erich Neumann
- Turbulent Times, Creative Mins: Erich Neumann and C. G. Jung in Relationship (1933-1960). (2016). Edited by Erel Shalit and Murray Stein.
Reviewed by J. Marvin Spiegelman
- Embrace of the Serpent. (2015). Written by Ciaro Guerra and Jacques Toulemonde Vidal. Directed by Ciro Guerra.
Reviewed by Deldon McNeely