Chaos and Creativity by Gilda Frantz
About the Artist: Alfred Jensen by Nancy Mozur
Psychological Perspectives Is Going Quarterly!
- The Danger and the Treasure of the Inferior Function by Ann Ulanov
- Following the Footsteps of the Soul in Research by Thomas Elsner
- Illness as an Illusion of Misfortune: the Hermetic Wings of the Dragonfly by Meredith Oenning-Hodgson
- Spirit into Matter: Exploring the Myth of Science by Christophe Le Mouel
- Body and Soul: The Other Side of Illness by Albert Kreinheder
- Seven Paths of the Hero in Lord of the Rings: The Path of Tragic Failure by Robin Robertson
- After Reading Joan Didion’s The Year of Magical Thinking by Dianna MacKinnon Henning
- The Adirondack Chairs Are a Couple Facing Eastward jby Dianna MacKinnon Henning
- White Flowers/Black Berries by Kathleen Zundell
- It Was Here a Minute Ago–An Elder’s Lament by Claire Morris
- Hey John Coltrane by Clare Morris
- Journal Entries by Melissa Ann Reed
- Willows and Grasses by Joyce Nower
- Threshold Experiences: The Archetype of Beginnings. (2008). Written by Michael Conforti.
Reviewed by Dennis Patrick Slattery
- Inside Education: Depth Psychology in Teaching and Learning. (2007). Written by Clifford Mayes.
Reviewed by J. Marvin Spiegelman
- The Fountain of the Love of Wisdom: An Homage to Marie-Louise von Franz. (2006). Edited by Emmanuel Kennedy-Xypolitas.
Reviewed by Dianne Cordic
- Listening to the Rhino: Violence and Healing in a Scientific Age. (2008). Written by Janet O. Dallett.
Reviewed by Deborah Wesley
- Channeling Your Higher Self. (1989/2007). Written by Henry Reed.
Reviewed by Robin Robertson
- Live and Become (Schlomo’s Odyssey). (2008). Written by Radu Mihaileanu and Alain-Michel Blanc. Directed by Radu Mihailenu.
Reviewed by Suzy Green