Arabesques of Inner Life by Gilda Frantz
About the Art by Robert Moradi
- Jung’s “Multicolored Arabesques”: Their Renderings and Intentions in the Pictoral Vocabulary of The Red Book by Bertrand Eveno, Leslie de Galbert, translator
- Dreams of Life and Death by Kyle Lee Williams
- A Table for Four: My Dinner with C. G. Jung, Martin Buber, and Maharishi Mahesh Yogi by Elaine N. Aron
- Uroborus: A Review of Jung’s Thinking on the Nature of the Psyche and the Transformation of Libido by Brock Hill
- How Not to Write a Biography… Perhaps: A Preface by Miles Beller
- Boat on a Folding Screen For Jacob Needleman by Steve Lautermilch
- Kitsune by Judith Capurso
- Intaglio by Dennis Saleh
- Sea Glass: A Jungian Analyst’s Exploration of Suffering and Individuation. (2014). Written by Gilda Frantz.
Reviewed by Miles Beller
- Days of Heaven. (1978). Directed and Written by Terrence Malick.
Reviewed by Dennis Patrick Slattery