About the Artists by Gilda Frantz and Nancy Mozur
A Time to Own by Gilda Frantz
In Memoria: Dorothy Stark Adams by Gilda Frantz
Special Section: September 11, 2001
- Waking Up: Terrorism and Depth Psychology by Mary Watkins
- September 11. 2002 by Robert D. Romanyshyn
- She Who So Disposes by Margaret O. Ryan
- The First Full Moon Since by Catherine Jones
- Voices from the Ashes: Pantoum in the Aftermath by Naomi Ruth Lowinsky
- The Role of the Third Chakra in the Psychology of Terrorism by Charles Zeltzer
- Sex-Play: The Naked Truth about Women and Desire by Betty De Shong Meador
- The Practical Challenges to Renewal: An Answer to Stein and Singer by Bud Harris
- Aurora Borealis: Finding the Inner Light by Gloria Avrech
- Stairway to Heaven: Jung and Neoplatonism by Robin Robertson
- Inner Music and Living Waters by Monkia Relph-Wikman
- Incest and Fate by David L. Hart
- When Mary Meets the Gardener by Robert H. Heuwoehner
- The Transcendent Function: The Numinosum in Gene Expression, Neurogenesis, and Healing by Ernest Lawrence Rossi
Poetry and Fiction
- I Am Running My Goats by Patricia Damery
- Christ by Patricia Damery
- Birding: A Love Poem by Lucille Lang Day
- Seedling by Carmela Marie Ruby
- Husk by Dianna Henning
- Metabolism by Dianna Henning
- Night World by Monkia Wikman
- The Kindness of Nature by Carmela Marie RUby
- Pan: The Janitor by a.o. howell
- Because by Lucille Lang Day
- The Jewel in the Wound. Written by Rose-Emily Rothenberg.
Reviewed by J. Marvin Spiegelman
- Inanna, Lady of Largest Heart: Poems of the Sumarian. Written by Betty De Shong Meador.
Reviewed by Gloria Avrech
- The Fate of America. Written by Michael Gellert.
Reviewed by Brad A. Tepaske
- The Variety of Dream Experience. Edited by M. Ullman & C. Limmer.
Understanding Your Dreams. Written by M. Ulman & N. Zimmerman.
Reviewed by James Hall
- The Forsaken Garden: Four Conversations on the Deep Meaning of Environmental Illness. Written by Nancy Ryley.
Reviewed by Meredith Oenning-Hodgson
- Digesting Jung: Food for the Journey. Written by Daryl Sharp.
Reviewed by Robin Robertson
- Crouching tiger, Hidden Dragon.
Reviewed by Jane Alexander Stewart
- A Beautiful Mind.
Reviewed by Joyce King Heyraud