This is a hands-on manual for anyone who is interested in dreams.
At the same time, it is the story of a personal journey through the dream world by the author and several of his patients and students. Robert Bosnak offers exercises and strategies for studying dreams, including:
- Remembering and recording dreams
- Analyzing a written dream text
- Studying a series of dreams for its underlying themes
- Using the techniques of active imagination and amplification
- Working on dreams alone, in pairs, and in groups
Through this Little Course in Dreams it becomes clear that the imagination is a powerful force that simultaneously poisons us and provides the remedies to the soul’s ills. Dreamwork thus opens the way to the healing and transformation of the soul.
Bosnak’s hands-on manual of Jungian dreamwork shows readers how to remember, record, analyze and understand their dreams. He gives specific guidelines for studying dreams, including exercises in overcoming resistance, exploring imagery, and listening to others’ dreams.